Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Review of "Damages"

My husband and I do not have cable or any kind of regular television that we can get, so we watch series from television through Netflix.  One of our regular shows, season three is not out, so we looked for something new based on our preferences.  What turned up?  A show called Damages.  It stars Glen Close, Ted Danson, and some others that their faces look familiar, but I don't know their names.  Any way we watched the pilot that launched the show last night. 

Glen Close is a big time attorney, and will do just about anything to win her cases.  She is ruthless, cutthroat and hard nosed.  I'm still trying to decide if I like the show or not.  It definitely caught my interest.  Would love to hear back from anyone who has watched the show.  I think it came out on like Starz, or HBO, or Showtime.  I don't remember seeing it on regular television or cable.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Angela Scott said...

We don't have cable either, but we do the Netflix thing as well. I love it. I haven't watched Damages yet, but I've heard great things about it. I'll have to go check it out.

Newest follower :)

Laura Shipley Farnsworth said...

Thanks for following! I'm hooked on Damages now... Can't wait to get the next disc in the series.