Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Novels

After much thought, I have to decide to pull my novels out and start re-writing them, cleaning them up and then I am going to try whole-heartily to get them published.  Even if I never write another one, I want these three and a few short stories I'm writing to be published. 

I'm sure there will be comments and complaints about some of the content, but it is nothing that I am ashamed of having written.  It was a place in my life, that reflected the world, and I don't think there is anything really wrong.  The contemporary romances do reflect a life that doesn't really always happen.  Most of my characters are rich or in a few of them, but for the most part, it is just life.

I hope you won't judge me to be wrong in this matter.  I will be looking for comments, and support, and you will occasionally get to read a small excerpt from one of them. 

Thanks for being my followers.  I'll have some movie reviews soon. 

No comments: