Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Movie Review or Two

Leap Year

Okay so another one of the movies we watched this weekend was Leap Year.  It was a lot better than I had thought it was going to be.  I know it is an older movie, but I'm not usually into romantic comedies, but this one was excellent.  Amy Adams and Mathew Goode play the main characters and I loved the music from the show.  I want it now!  Even my husband liked the sound track. 

I give this one a five star rating!!!

Inception

Okay it is a long movie, complicated but definitely worth the watch.  You really have to pay close attention to the story line and what is happening.  It is espionage at it's finest, by stealing secrets from a person's mind or planting an idea.  It is a dream, within a dream, within a dream, within a dream.  I give it 5 star rating.  It is rate R.  There was some language but more so a lot of violence in the fight scenes and when they are trying to come back out of the dream.  It has Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page, Michael Caine and several other starts that I can't remember their names.  Please check it out!!!

A couple of more

Okay we also watched a couple of duds in the last few weeks and here they are:

The Last Exorcism - total thumbs down

The Remake of "Nightmare on Elm Street" - I only going to give it two stars...  I liked it, but it is way off from the original.  Although come to think of it, I don't know that I made it all the way through the original.  But I do know this, Robert Englund is a much better Freddy Kruger than Jackie Earle Haley.  (Not sure that is correct on his name).

No comments: